Version 5.9.5 of WinSCP has is released. With this open source program you can copy files between two computers safely. It supports FTP, secure FTP and the older SCP protocol.
This version includes a updated PuTTY to version 0.68. The complete changelog is as follows:
Changes in version 5.9.5:
- SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to PuTTY 0.68. It brings the following change:
- Security fix: an integer overflow bug in the agent forwarding code. vuln-agent-fwd-overflow
- Translation completed: Traditional Chinese.
- Translation updated: Icelandic.
- De-duplicating Duplicate Session and Disconnect accelerators in Session menu.
- De-duplicating Quit and Queue accelerators in Commands menu.
- Increased length limit of host name.
- Bug fix: Failure when reloading non-current directory expanded in remote directory tree.
- Bug fix: Failure when moving Download and Delete operation to background.