Microsoft announced the release of Update 1703 for System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview. This release includes support for specifying the Windows Analytics Commercial ID and configure telemetry, commercial data, and Internet Explorer data collection settings in Client Settings for use with Upgrade Analytics.
Update 1703 preview features include:
- Windows Analytics Commercial ID and Windows telemetry levels – You can specify the Windows Analytics Commercial ID and configure telemetry, commercial data, and Internet Explorer data collection settings in Client Settings for use with Upgrade Analytics.
- In-place UEFI conversion – You can customize a Windows 10 in-place upgrade task sequence to include the Windows 10 UEFI conversion tool.
- Collapsible task sequence groups – Groups in the task sequence editor can be collapsed or expanded.
- Azure Services wizard – The Azure Services wizard provides a common configuration for the cloud Azure services you use with ConfigMgr. This is done by using Azure web apps to provide the common subscription and configuration details that administrators would otherwise have to re-enter for each additional cloud Azure cloud service you use.
- Direct links to applications in Software Center – You can now provide end users with a direct link to an application in Software Center. This means they no longer must open Software Center and search for an application before they can install it.
- Import PFX certificate feature for ConfigMgr clients – Import PFX certificate profiles are now supported on ConfigMgr clients running on Windows 10 desktops.
For customers using System Center Configuration Manager connected with Microsoft Intune to manage mobile devices, Microsoft has added support to tag education vs business volume purchase program tokens, device licensing, and adding multiple volume purchase program tokens. You can download this preview in the Configuration Manager console. To install Configuration Manager Technical Preview for the first time, get installation files from TechNet Evaluation Center.